Join Our Research Team!
Working in the Child Sleep, Health, & Development Lab will provide you with numerous experiences that will be valuable to your current and continuing education. Research experience can help you to better understand the research process and define your interests.
For more information, please contact our lab
Reasons to Work in the Lab:
- Learn to collect and understand physiological data such as vagal tone and pre-ejection period (PEP)
- Learn to administer cognitive assessment tests
- Learn to interview parents and children
- Conduct literature searches and reviews
- Learn to work with school systems to collect standardized testing records
- Learn to use data analysis and entry programs
- Learn to code collected data
- Learn to analyze and understand children's sleep activity
Last Updated: February 1, 2017