The Hospitality Management Program (HOSP) at Auburn University develops tomorrow’s leadership team for the global hospitality and tourism industries. Our unique partnership with Ithaka Hospitality Partners coupled with a strong focus on the premium service segment, strategically positions us to offer today’s student a unique and truly differential learning experience.
We value hard work and real world experience, as well as social and ethical responsibility and diversity in a practically-oriented and intellectually-challenging learning environment. We had a 100% retention rate for the 2019/20 academic year, and 92% of our students were employed upon graduation, with the remaining 8% enrolled in a graduate program. As one of only approximately 70 programs worldwide that are nationally accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA), the Auburn Hospitality Management program has established a reputation for producing high-quality graduates highly sought-after by industry leaders.
So if you’re ready for a challenge and are eager to work in this truly diverse and rewarding industry, spend some time exploring our website and learn more about how the Auburn Hospitality Management program can help you achieve your career goals!
Since August 2011, the Auburn HOSP program has held professional accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA) for its educational quality and for upholding nationally recognized standards in the hospitality profession. In addition to ensuring a high-quality educational experience through a process of continuous improvement, the ACPHA accreditation allows for a greater emphasis on hospitality management and business training while providing core foundational knowledge of the field. Upon graduation, students will earn an ACPHA accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, a distinction held by only 70 hospitality programs worldwide.
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able to